Last Friday, I kicked of 'Fun Facts Friday' with a #fridayintroductions post, in effort that my readers could get to know me a little better.
Today I'll be continuing the series, with a few fun facts about me!
1. Over the years, my hair has been every color of the rainbow except green.
2. When I was 14, I traveled to Kenya, Africa for a month on missions through Teen Mania International. It was an amazing experience I will never forget.
3. Some of my favorite meals consist of seafood, sushi or beef.
4. One of my biggest dreams is to own a vintage Air Stream and travel all over the U.S. with my family.
5. Autumn is my favorite season... although I may be partial since I was born in October.
6. I lived in Seaside, California from 2004-2006. Monterey Bay, Big Sur and surrounding areas are IMO some of the most beautiful places on earth. The coastal life really stole my heart and I hope to make it back someday.
7. Yellow is my color of choice right now. I am really having fun using it as accents around my new home!
8. My family and I just moved to the country and are loving it. We are even getting a chicken coop today! It's fun to see my kids have a place to roam and adventure. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of playing on my parents farm.
9. I consider myself a pretty skilled seamstress, and overall am a very crafty person. However, despite several attempts to learn, I am completely inept when it comes to knitting and crochet. I am quite envious of those who obtain the skill.
10. One of the most exciting things I've had happen to me since being in business is having KYEbags featured in Tiger Beat Magazine in 2011. I'm still amazed 4 years later!
Until next week!